From Monday 19/4/21 & Tuesday 20/4/21 – 5pm and 6pm groups join our senior technical team mates.
- Entry/Exit via the NICC gate only
- NO ACCESS is permitted via any Perth Grammar school gate/car park. This is a major change and we MUST NOT use any school areas.
- Parents are asked to drop off / collect young people from outside the North Inch Community Campus gate, FOLLOWING THE APPROPRIATE SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES
- Carers/staff please follow latest scot gov guidance
- Please take time to read our club risk assessment, this contains very important information about how we will operate and more importantly keep our athletes and volunteers safe: https://strathtayharriers.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/StrathtayRiskassesment_Covid19-final1a.pdf
- Follow your group test and protect guidelines. For our 5pm and 6pm groups, immediately before the session commences please text 07434640738 with the name of the athlete only and training time (Note – this is an unmanned text line.)
- No access to GDAA storage containers ☹️
- No access to stand😫
- No access to toilets 😱.
Reduced nightly charges during this time will be:
5pm to 5.45pm (Tuesday group) – £1,
6pm to 6.45pm (Monday or Tuesday group) – £1.
NOTE EARLY FINISH TIMES TO ALLOW SAFE CHANGE-OVER