School lets cancelled with immediate effect until further notice (we were told tonight Monday 16 March).
The track remains open at present (LAL have promised to tell us ASAP if this changes).
If SA or LAL make the decision to cease all training activity we will share via social media.

Many Thanks, Committee

Scroll to Top