🙂🥶 Perth Strathtay Harriers – Winter training 🙂🥶
5pm & 6pm Training Groups – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
From Monday 19/10 & Tuesday 20/10:
- Entry/Exit via the NICC gate only
- NO ACCESS is permitted via any Perth Grammar school gate/car park. This is a major change and we MUST NOT use any school areas.
- Parents are asked to drop off / collect young people from outside the North Inch Community Campus gate, FOLLOWING THE APPROPRIATE SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES
- Carers/staff please follow latest scot gov guidance
- Please take time to read our club risk assessment, this contains very important information about how we will operate and more importantly keep our athletes and volunteers safe: https://strathtayharriers.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/StrathtayRiskassesment_Covid19-final1a.pdf
- Follow your group test and protect guidelines. For our 5pm and 6pm groups, immediately before the session commences please text 07434640738 with the name of the athlete only (Note – this is an unmanned text line.)
- No access to GDAA storage containers ☹️
- No access to stand😫
- No access to toilets 😱.
Reduced nightly charges during this time will be:
5pm to 5.45pm (Tuesday group) – £1,
6pm to 6.45pm (Monday or Tuesday group) – £1.
NOTE EARLY FINISH TIMES TO ALLOW SAFE CHANGE-OVER
Please keep checking with your coach and on club social media as things can change almost immediately.
If any parent/carer has any questions, coach Nancy is happy to discuss the ‘new normal’. Please email her with your contact number and she will phone you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, thank you for continuing to support our club during these difficult times. Stay safe everyone and remember if weather is really bad🥶, have a night off!